- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Store Policies
All the items listed as “In Stock” on our website are physically present in our warehouse and ready to be shipped out to you as soon as you place your order. This means that you can expect a speedy delivery and enjoy your purchase without any delay.
Just because your desired product or size is not listed as “In Stock” on our website does not mean that it’s not available. Our suppliers carry a wide range of products, and we are confident that we can find the right product in your desired size and colour. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the product.
The Trek Rail 5 is a full-suspension electric mountain bike built for ripping the big stuff. It features the same high-end trail tech as our analogue trail bikes, plus a powerful Bosch drive system that’s basically like having your own shuttle.
Why you’ll love it
- Rail shreds just as hard as its non-electric brethren, plus it powers you right back up the mountain – no shuttle or lift necessary
- The Purion controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent eMTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
- Made with the same exclusive frame tech as Remedy and Slash, like Mino Link adjustable geometry, a Straight Shot down tube for extra stiffness and Active Braking Pivot (ABP)
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it’s out of the way on descents
- Trek’s Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage
|Frame||Alpha Platinum Aluminium, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, magnesium rocker link, Motor Armour, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle, 150 mm travel|
|Fork||RockShox 35 Gold RL, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, oversized crown for eMTB, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 160 mm travel|
|Shock||RockShox Deluxe Select+, 230 mm x 57.5 mm|
|Max compatible fork travel||170mm (580mm axle-to-crown)|
|Hub front||Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle|
|Hub rear||Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Shimano MicroSpline freehub, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle|
|Skewer rear||Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever|
|Rim||Alex MD35, tubeless compatible, 32-hole, 35 mm width, Presta valve|
|Tyre||Bontrager XR4 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 29×2.60″|
|Max tyre size||Frame: 29×2.60″ Fork: See manufacturer|
|Shifter||Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed|
|Rear derailleur||Shimano Deore M6100, long cage|
|Crank||E*thirteen E*spec Plus, 34T, 165 mm length|
|Cassette||Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12-speed|
|Chain||Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed|
|Pedal||VP-536 nylon platform|
|Max. chainring size||34T|
|Saddle||Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138 mm width|
TranzX JD-YSP18, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 361 mm length
|Size: M, L, XL
TranzX JD-YSP18, 130mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 425 mm length
|Handlebar||Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width|
|Grips||Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on|
|Stem||Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8 mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 50 mm length|
|Head set||Knock Block Integrated, 58-degree radius, cartridge bearing, 1-1/8″ top, 1.5″ bottom|
|Brake||Shimano 4-piston hydraulic disc, MT4100 lever, MT420 calliper|
|Brake rotor||Shimano RT76, 6-bolt, 203 mm|
|Charger||Bosch compact 2A, 100–240V, smart system|
|Motor||Bosch Performance CX, magnesium motor body, 250 watt, 85 Nm, 25 km/h (15.5 mph) max assist, 32 km/h for New Zealand|
Large 29", Medium 29", Small 29", XL 29"
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.